This is my second kimono shirt. I had one from last year and my coworker really liked it. I ordered one for her and she can’t get over the softness of the fabric or the delicate prints on the kimono. We both love our shirts!
Luv the abaya,fitgood except the top half smashes my boobs, and I like the length, it's just the right length so the abaya doesn't drag on the ground. The pockets should be deeper.
The pics you see on the internet and what you get is totally different.. did not like the product.
still did not receive items 20 days later!
I got this for a work conference and loved it. The material is soft and the design is very chic. Wore it with dark olive green shirt and looked great . :)
Great color, very versatile, goes well with any outfit, perfect length, light weight fabric. The only downside is that it has less stretch to it so slightly difficult to style.
Jet Black Jersey Hijab
Good quality prayer mat, minimalist design looks elegant and luxurious
I was not disappointed with my order of black maxi viscose hijab. It was very soft, weightless and comfortable to wear. I will definitely be ordering more!
Improving upon a very old tradition of weaved prayer rugs is an ambitious task which couldn't have been easier than it is now (with all the interconnections that the internet brings) and Modest Path has done a good job.. But - improvements can always be further improved!
1. The smell: The Sajdah is the core of Salah.. forcing great intimacy between the prayer rug and the nose. The strong smell of the material immediately made me long for the traditional mats or even a simple clean cloth. Unlike Yoga mats, the smell here is pretty important, or even the absence of any smell for that matter.
2. The width: While most traditional rugs are also too narrow for a man's Sajdah made with grace, wider ones are available with a bit of searching. It may be a bit of wishful thinking on my part to expect this new modern mat to accommodate my arms, although the width works great for my wife. I wish it was about a foot wider.
3. Folding: Did you know most people fold their prayers rugs all wrong.. bringing the bottom part where the feet go right against the top part where the head touches .. the correct way to fold pryer mats is vertically.. in the middle, bringing the left half against the right half.
4. velcro/handle etc. Adding some kind of strap to roll it up/fold it up and then have a handle to carry it would be just perfect..
5. Patterns from nature, less from culture. Cultural patterns make this Universal path restrictive in today's global fast zip zapping world.. while patterns of nature are Signs from GOD that could unite us all.
Overall, four stars.. Hoping to see more of what these creative awesome folks come up with for their next iteration.
God Bless you all.
I like them so much
I like them so much
I love the color and the feel!
Very good quality
I recieved in a timely manner . Also was kept informed on delivery.
Very good! Natural and fine fabric. The color is beautiful, looks like makeup color.
Very nice, good quality, same as description, colors match.
I love the quality and amazing colors. This is first time I bought from this website and seriously I love those
It’s good quality but not the same color I want it but it’s ok thank you
Very comfortable and easy to wear.Sits all day in place. Will recommend it to others
The product is as it appears in the photo, the touch is good and the garment is pretty
Awesome scarf. Very lovely and the quality feels nice
pretty and the quality is great
I really love the color and it will go with all my Abayas and dresses. Non slip just like it said. Just right for Florida weather.
Arabesque Orange Cotton Voile Hijab